About Me

My photo
I'm a simple kind of girl, but a true girly girl. I like pink....no I change that, I LOVE pink, and shoes, LOTS of shoes. I've been blessed to have this life and I plan on embarking on all the journeys that come with each day.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 2011 Recap

I snagged this little questionnaire from Jaclyn, over on Love Life Style , and thought it would be nice to share. Considering I've been M.I.A. for a few months and deleted all my previous posts, this can give you guys a little insight to how my life has


1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Got my first credit card......in fact I've ended the year with 3 (yes loves I know, I got a pretty late start)


2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I'm never good at making resolutions because, the truth is, I never follow through. My goal for 2011 was to be more financially stable and get in the gym. (getting there, I did finally get a gym membership lol)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope to this one, no one close to me popped out any spawn this year.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, 3 of my cousin's were killed in car crash, due to a drunk driver, on June 5. (Here would be where I'd link the post where I discussed it, BUT considering all my posts are gone.......moving on)

You can read the story here

5. What countries did you visit?
None this year, I am looooong over due for a tropical vacation


6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Unconditional love and pure happiness (these both showed up towards the end of 2011, this coming year I'd like it to flow throughout)

7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- 9/11/11- The day someone special came BACK into my life
- April 1- The day I moved out of my apartment with no knowledge of how the next few months would play out (HUGE learning experience)
- 3/30- I turned 25

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting MY life back

9. What was your biggest failure?
Letting someone else determine my happiness and allowing myself to feel unworthy.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No on this one. I was blessed. (knocking on wood because there is still a couple days left)

11. What was the best thing you bought?



.......addicted

12. Where did most of your money go?
Living expenses

13. What did you get really excited about?
The future. And this amazing human being...


14. What song will always remind you of 2011?



15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? EXTREMELY happy, content, and overjoyed with who I've become. I'm so much stronger
- thinner or fatter? Thinner, dropped about 8lbs! (whoop whoop)
- richer or poorer? Slightly richer (I've been having a horrible spending habit lately) This will be the year of SAVING.

16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
SAVED


17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Crying

18. How did you spend Christmas?
With my amazing family and love.

19. What was your favorite TV program?


20. What were your favorite books of the year?
All the Chelsea Handler books.



They literally had me laughing out loud on my morning and evening commutes

21. What was your favorite music from this year?



22. What were your favorite films of the year?


23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My whole huge Vegas bash for my 25th fell through, I will have to make it up this year...

24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I believe that everything happens for a reason, but all in all, my year has ended on an amazing note. Next year will definitely be a great year (I'm CLAIMING IT....dreams will come true)

25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Casual.....my heels everyday and dressing up times have come and gone. Give me some jeans, a t-shirt and some Ugg boots/Flip flops and I'm good to go!

26. What kept you sane?
My mother, my friends, and Mr. C (refer to # 13)


27. Tell us valuable life lessons you learned in 2011.
No one can make you happy but you. Put God (or whatever faith you have). Never allow anyone to make you feel like you aren't worthy of happiness. Listen to your mother, she knows! Love like you've never been hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment