About Me

My photo
I'm a simple kind of girl, but a true girly girl. I like pink....no I change that, I LOVE pink, and shoes, LOTS of shoes. I've been blessed to have this life and I plan on embarking on all the journeys that come with each day.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Out With The Old, In With The New

Well, well, well....Hi Ladies!! Yes, I have been on an extended hiatis, and I do apologize for leaving without any warning or explanation. But life has been extremely crazy these past few months....BATSHIT CRAZY!! They say if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans, and this past year proved that to be very VERY true. The good thing about it all is, I am in the exact place in my life that I need to be. I have never been happier, more content, and filled with so much love and aspiration as I am at this moment in my life. Its almost like God had to build me up, knock me down, and put me in the exact place where I started before I tried to do it all on my own. And for this I am truly grateful. As this blog goes on, you will notice the changes that have taken place so I wont overload you with all the details in my first post back.

I would like to bring your attention to the new look going on, on my blogspot. Pretty shnazzzy right?! However, you will also notice that, me being completely computer/technologically literate, that all of my previous posts have been deleted. Yep, my bad....something went wrong and poof....everything was gone. I look at it as a gift and a curse! I would've definitely loved to look back over the past year, and reflect on where I've been, and where I'm going. But on the other hand, maybe this is a great "fresh start" all around. I hope you ladies will stick with me, because I've got a whole lotta love and life to give! :)

I thought this would be the perfect time to re-release my revamped blog, in the New Year. I'm not a big fan of resolutions because I feel, we as humans, never really see those things through. This year I plan to continue to do what I've been doing. Living my life....but each day, trying to become a better me. Yes, there are so many goals that I want to accomplish financially, physically, and emotionally but why wait til the new year? I know....its just something so psychologically refreshing about a new year. Feels like we're getting a second chance to do it all over again. But as I close, remember tomorrow is never promised. So as this year of 2011 comes to an end, and the new year of 2012 begins, lets reflect on where we've been, and lets celebrate where we are going. There is a huge master plan for us all that we cannot even phathom.

So lets put on our heels, make-up our faces, take down our hair, and bring in this year in style! Have a wonderful and safe New Year!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment