About Me

My photo
I'm a simple kind of girl, but a true girly girl. I like pink....no I change that, I LOVE pink, and shoes, LOTS of shoes. I've been blessed to have this life and I plan on embarking on all the journeys that come with each day.

Friday, January 20, 2012

DMV Weekend Forecast

Winter has finally touched down, here in the DC metro area. I've finally been able to pull out all the big winter coats, as well as, the Hunter rain boots and Uggs! Even though I long for the days of Spring, where little by little the layers can diminish, I definitely embrace all the fun and cozy outfits that I will be able to compile for the season.

Casual Friday Happy Hour
Casual Friday Happy Hour After Work w/ The Girls

Rainy Days
Rainy Saturdays Out and About


Lazy Sundays
Lazy Sunday/Errand Running

Have an amazing weekend ladies. I hope it will be as relaxing as mine, sans the heavy meds and swollen gums.  Stay warm, dry, and comfy!  Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :)

    def lOVING those boots!

    http://infinitelifefintess.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just discovered your blog. Great looks you've pulled together. Would love for you to stop by my blog & if you love please follow & I'll be happy to follow you back xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Chanel polish is my FAVE. I love those looks too!!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to have found your blog since I love reading your posts. You're such an inspiration!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me! Thank you so much in advance. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete