About Me

My photo
I'm a simple kind of girl, but a true girly girl. I like pink....no I change that, I LOVE pink, and shoes, LOTS of shoes. I've been blessed to have this life and I plan on embarking on all the journeys that come with each day.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lazy Weekends...

Hi there ladies! I hope that your first week of the new year was peaceful and kind. Mine has been BEYOND busy. Work has been crazy, with me working in accounting, the end of the year/beginning of the year is our busiest time. But I digress.....I hope everyone's weekend has been fabulous! Mine has been beyond relaxing, and you know what, I LOVED IT! Sometimes our weekends end up busier than our weekdays, but this weekend I was lucky enough to have absolutely no plans. I started off my saturday looking like a little boy, but eventually ended up looking more decent lol. I slept in, got a pedi, and continued my lazy-ism throughout.(insert sigh of bliss here).
This evening I decided to be productive, for just a couple of hours (long enough to wash my hair and do a little grocery shopping). BUT, here I am again doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. lol lovely! So as I sit here sipping wine, blogging, and catching up on all of my guilty pleasures (RHOA, KKTNY, football play offs) I cannot help but dread tomorrow morning. Whoever invented the 5 day work-week/2 day weekend should dive off a cliff. I'm thinking a staycation is in my near future. How did you ladies spend the weekend?


I'm wishing you all a quick, yet productive week.




Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. ooo I could totally go for a mani/pedi right abouts now. yah. for reals! soon, hopefully. soo nice that you had a relaxing weekend after a busy week, always a nice perk! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty dressed up or not! GO Yankees!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete