About Me

My photo
I'm a simple kind of girl, but a true girly girl. I like pink....no I change that, I LOVE pink, and shoes, LOTS of shoes. I've been blessed to have this life and I plan on embarking on all the journeys that come with each day.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Song Of The Day: Gary Clarke Jr.

Hope you all had a productive and speedy Monday!  Here's a little easy listening for your enjoyment. Yes, I picked up this amazing song while watching the awful rachetness of Mob Wives (don't judge me!)


3 comments:

  1. love your blog. Visit mine if you like. Maybe we can follow each other.

    xxx maruschka
    www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. VH1 shows have the best soundtracks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible song!!! Thanks for sharing ;)

    I was watching Single Ladies earlier, when I heard "Beautiful" by Mali Music for the 1st time. I love how VH1 throws in a little bit of culture w/ the drama and/or ratchet. LOL!

    ReplyDelete